cPanel offers a very simple point and click way to create subdomains in your web hosting account. DNSBD offering licensed cPanel with all web hosting package 🙂
Step by Step Guidance to Create a Subdomain –
1. Make sure you are logged in to your cPanel account
2. When the main landing page loads, scroll down
3. Click on the “Subdomain” icon
4. This will bring up a box for you to enter the prefix to the URL for the subdomain you want to create
5. Click the “Document Root” box to bring up the default directory for the new subdomain
6. Click the “Create” button
7. The subdomain is created
8. Click “Go Back”
9. This process also creates a folder with the same name as the subdomain where files can be stored
10. The new subdomain folder is listed on the Subdomain page
11. You can also grant FTP access to the subdomain from this page
It’s very simple to create a subdomain in cpanel web hosting.
Niktar Hossain says
Thank you for such a nice post. I didn’t know the issue but I become to know and hope I will practice it.
Synas på internet says
Really help to me make a sub domain.Thanks buddy.